What’s one buzzword that’s just about run out of steam in the world of healthcare? “Solutions.”
Boston Business Journal reporter Jessica Bartlett hears it often enough, and that’s because she’s regularly pitched by PR professionals working on behalf of the region’s many healthcare businesses. Off the back of a recent Pub Club of New England speed pitching session, Jessica joins Hacks and Flacks this week for a discussion about media outreach and reporting.
She offers a glimpse into the dynamics and expectations of Boston Business Journal’s readership, and insight into the story ideas – and headline opportunities – that catch her eye as a healthcare reporter covering one of the nation’s top markets for that industry.
- Follow Jessica Bartlett on Twitter: @BOSBIZJess
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Twitter: @hacksflacks
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Instagram:@hacksflacks
- Follow our Facebook Fan Page: Hacks and Flacks Podcast
- Follow March Communications on Twitter:@MarchComms
- Visit the M+PR Nonsense blog: MarchComms.com/blog