Today, we welcome our newest account coordinator, Matt Eckess, to the March Communications team. We asked him a few questions to get to know him better.
- Where were you before March Communications?
I will complete my M.S. in Public Relations at Boston University this December. Prior to graduate school, I worked in communications at the U.S. Senate in Washington, D.C. I hold a B.A. in Foreign Affairs from Hampden-Sydney College in VA.
- Why did you choose PR as a profession?
I chose PR as a profession after working in comms at the U.S. Senate. I found the strategic process of fostering and maintaining relationships exciting and rewarding.
- What are you looking forward to the most in tech PR and digital communications?
I look forward to becoming a part of an industry that impacts people’s daily lives and knowing these are profound impacts that contribute to every day successes.
- Professionally describe yourself in three words
Go-getter, team player and lively.
- What are you looking forward to most at March?
What I look forward to most at March is growing professionally and personally with a driven team while following the mantra “work hard, play hard” (There is also mason jar glassware which I think is the really cool!)