Welcome to March Resources
In this section, we aim to provide you with a wealth of information to improve your understanding of PR and social media and how they can be applied to the advantage of your business.
The ‘social media explained’ section provides a snapshot overview of the main social media platforms and explains how each can be used to improve engagement with key influencers.
We also list a number of useful blog posts that provide guidance on various aspects of public relations and social media techniques.
Finally, we provide an overview of our key partners, whose services augment those that we offer but who can also be engaged on a stand-alone basis. Please email email@example.com if you would like an introduction to an existing partner, or would like to be considered as a partner.
Recent Press Releases:
- A How-to on Supercharging Press Pitches with Jeff Vance
- The Importance of Public Relations(hips)
- Top 3 Reasons to Have PR Support at Events
- Tech PR Product Launch Best Practices
- Making the Most Out of Press Releases: Video Tips Part Two
- Making the Most Out of Press Releases: Video Tips Part One
- Tips for Breaking in to PR
- Seven Habits of Successful Speaking Submitters
- How PR Pros Should Pitch An Analyst
- Leveraging Current Events for PR Pitching Opps
Social Media Guides
- Social Media Dos and Dont’s
- Tips for Creating Compelling Social Media Content
- The Art of Pitching Bloggers
- What Blog Topics Get the Most Traffic?
- Behind the Retweet: What Makes a Blog Post Popular
- What is that # symbol on Twitter?
- Want to Be Retweeted? Ask for It!
- LinkedIn for Lead Gen
- 5 Ways Brands Can Use Pinterest
- QR Codes: A Successful Marketing Tactic?