Welcome to March Digital Resources
In this section, we highlight creative collateral developed by our digital content team for internal use here at March and for client PR campaigns. With a focus on visual storytelling, these examples show how multimedia content can be integral to PR and marketing campaigns.
- eBooks have proven to be a critical component in successful content marketing strategies. They offer an opportunity for a brand to showcase thought leadership, establish a position as a resource for insightful industry analysis, and build out a contacts database through premium content that requires email addresses for downloads. To build an eBook, companies can create all new, topic-specific content, or collate existing blog posts and other collateral around a central theme.
- Video is rapidly rising in popularity as more and more decision-makers watch branded content on smartphones and tablet computers. Videos are highly shareable and fit perfectly with social media platforms, conveying messaging in engaging and creative ways. Everything from animated business concepts to video case studies, executive interviews, testimonials and event highlight reels can be used to build a brand’s visibility among target audiences.
On this page, we also provide a snapshot overview for each of the major social media platforms and how they can be used to improve a brand’s engagement with key influencers, as well as a list of our key strategic partners, whose services augment those that we offer but who can also be engaged on a stand-alone basis. Please email email@example.com if you would like an introduction to an existing partner or would like to be considered as a March Communications partner.
- A How-to on Supercharging Press Pitches with Jeff Vance
- The Importance of Public Relations(hips)
- Top 3 Reasons to Have PR Support at Events
- Tech PR Product Launch Best Practices
- Making the Most Out of Press Releases: Video Tips Part Two
- Making the Most Out of Press Releases: Video Tips Part One
- Tips for Breaking in to PR
- Seven Habits of Successful Speaking Submitters
- How PR Pros Should Pitch An Analyst
- Leveraging Current Events for PR Pitching Opps
Social Media Guides
- Social Media Dos and Dont’s
- Tips for Creating Compelling Social Media Content
- The Art of Pitching Bloggers
- What Blog Topics Get the Most Traffic?
- Behind the Retweet: What Makes a Blog Post Popular
- What is that # symbol on Twitter?
- Want to Be Retweeted? Ask for It!
- LinkedIn for Lead Gen
- 5 Ways Brands Can Use Pinterest
- QR Codes: A Successful Marketing Tactic?