The Memorial Day holiday weekend is approaching fast, and if the weather permits, this is the perfect time for BBQs. I was poking through Mashable earlier and found an article that listed 10 “nerdy” gadgets to use during this long weekend (and in the future).
A few of the best ones listed were:
- Hot Pot Barbeque – a herb garden and grill in one that looks like a plant but the top lifts off to reveal a grill
- The Remote Controlled Rolling Beverage Cooler – this cooler has a remote control to increase your lazyness
- Cool James iPod Ready Portable Party Cooler – can hold up to 72 cans and has a docking station for your iPod, where tunes can come out of two built- in speakers
- Wireless Parasol Speaker – a battery powered speaker that can fit under your patio umbrella and wirelessly emit your music from indoors
- Zap Racket – a rechargeable racket that comes in different colors to get rid of the pesky mosquitoes and gnats that nice weather brings
**Photo Courtesy of Mashable